Sunday, 11 December 2011

Advent Calendar - Day 11

Our activity for today was watching a Christmas movie and having jello jiggler snacks.  After Ella's nap, Ella, Harrison and I went over to Nan's house.  We put on the movie Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (or goat as Ella calls him) and Ella watched it for about 15 minutes before she lost interest.  Not bad!  So far, she knows about Santa, snowmen, snow, sleds and Christmas trees - but she doesn't really know much about reindeer so i thought we should watch this movie.  It didn't really peak her interest though.

My jello jiggler snacks didn't work out at all.  I thought making them would be a no-brainer...just make jello, pour it onto a cookie sheet and cut out Christmas shapes.  I was wrong.  Turns out you use only hot water and make the jello about 3 times as thick as I made it.  It's OK my shapes didn't turn out because it seems Ella is afraid of jello!  She literally backed away from me when I held out a bowl for her.  She had goldfish instead.

At least Harrison was able to get in on the fun today!





A photo from this morning...Ella wanted to 'sit on a blanket' just like Harrison

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that Ella is getting essential fatty acids...lol!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: