Monday, 19 December 2011

Advent Calendar - Day 19

Today our advent activity was to make a craft.  I bought a Christmas Character craft kit at Michael's.  It came with 76 individual pieces that you can put together to make 6 characters (Santa, reindeer and snowman - 2 of each).  I'm glad I bought this kit.  I could have made all the pieces individually and decorated them etc., but it would have taken way too long.  Money well spent!

Ella had fun arranging and rearranging the faces in different ways.  I stuck some of the eyes and noses on (because they had adhesive on the backs) and she ripped them off because she wasn't done playing yet!  It's amazing how entertaining this type of activity has been for her.  Here are some pics of Ella playing plus the final creation (glue-gunned by mommy...I think I had just as much fun making these!).


the Santa face




Ella also pulled out these old friends today.  She decided to make a super tall snowman.

Have to get the boy in here

I've also included this picture that I found on the coffee table tonight.  Someone in our house drew a picture of Ella and it wasn't me, Ella or Harrison...


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy: