Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Advent Calendar - Day 20 (Tuesday Dec. 20)

The  activity I planned for today was making Christmas tree ornaments using the kids pictures.  I quickly realized Ella was both not interested and not capable to doing this activity, so she just played with the materials instead!  I bought a package of different coloured Popsicle sticks to make the ornaments, but Ella thought (still thinks) they are pencil crayons.  She has been trying to colour with them for the last two days...even as I write this I can't help but laugh. 

I ended up making the ornaments on my own after she went to bed!  I had fun though.  Here are a few pics from the day.


Ella playing with Harry in his crib


Ella pulled her stool up to the highchair and climbed up to give Harrison a hug when he was fussing.  She says 'Ella's here'

the ornaments

1 comment:

  1. I like these DIY popsicle stick Picture Frames. They are so cute. Featured you on Homemade Popsicle Stick Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: