Saturday, 23 June 2012

Photos from the week

For today's post, I thought I'd share a few  extra silly pics and video (TA DA!!  I learned to add a video!) from the week.

On Monday, we went to a park with a couple of Ella's friends.  Ella was as shy as ever, but she did allow us to take a cute picture of the three girls.  Harrison was also there - trying to attract the 'older girls' with his cuteness.

Notice Ella's expression compared to the other girls'


Always a charmer


On Tuesday while Ella was at daycare, Harrison made a ridiculous mess of himself with milk and yogurt at lunchtime.





On Wednesday, I took a short video of Ella...I have a video of Harry too, but I couldn't get both videos to load.  Stay tuned for Harry's video in a few days!  Also - hopefully this video works...










On Thursday Harrison found Ella's mini rocking chair and claimed it for his own.




Then Ella moved in a blocked him from using it!  




On Friday Harrison went a little wild.


Hi expression here is a bit scary.  He had been carrying around that toy hamburger bun in his mouth for awhile.  He's reaching for me here
This is what happens when we put too much food on his tray at once.  He may also be ready for bed.


That's all for this week.  I have a recipe and craft lined up for next week along with whatever shenanigans these two kids create.

Thanks for reading!   Check out my new signature...

1 comment:

  1. Looked like a very busy time for you Jess. They are so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: