Sunday, 22 July 2012

Why Crawl When You Can Walk

Well, here it is.  The post you've all been waiting for...well, at least the post I've been waiting to write.  We officially have a walking baby boy in our house!  What is going on?!?!  They are growing up way too fast.  How can it be that we already have two toddlers in our home.  OK, freak-out is over and now I'm moving on.


So, I managed to capture a little video of the boy walking. There is also a baby gorilla in the video - don't be alarmed, she is harmless.





Big Walker from Jessica Kuypers on Vimeo.


While I was scrolling through the pics on my camera, I came across these two from yesterday.  Adam took them when he and Ella were playing outside before dinner.  Nice job Adam!  In case you are unfamiliar with the baby doll Ella is playing with - that is Fleecie.  The two have a long history together.  Fleecie joined us when Ella was about 5 months old and they have been good friends ever since!





One more item on today's agenda...something I like to call 'Kids Say The Darnedest Things' or as my brother prefers 'Sh*t My Kids Say' (classy, Marc).


Most evenings, Adam plays with the kids while I make dinner.  Today dinner was leftovers, so there wasn't much preparation to do.  We were both able to sit and play with the kids (aka. we watched Go Diego Go) for a few minutes before dinner.  As we were watching the show, Ella leaned over to me and said, 'Mommy, is dinner getting made all by itself tonight?'.   


Seriously, did my two-and-three-quarters-year-old just chirp me (unintentionally)?  Needless to say, it was hilarious.  One can always count on Ella to make sure there will food.


OK - this is REALLY the last thing.  I caught Harrison getting into his Bumbo chair to eat his snack.  He couldn't quite get seated properly...












...silly boy.


Thanks for reading :D




7 comments:

  1. YAY Harry and his walking!!!!! love that little boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay indeed! A whole 3 months earlier than Ella showcased her walking skills!

      Delete
  2. Hooray for Harrison!!! Hope he doesn't quite cuddling now :(

    We can always count on Ella for a cute comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyy for Harrison! What a cutie he is. Love Ella's comment about supper.

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: