Monday, 17 September 2012

Harrison - Troublesome but Adorable

There hasn't been too much action here the last few days...other than sickness.  Boo.  Luckily, I had a few pictures of Harrison making trouble - 15 1/2 month-old-style. He loves to pull my recipe cards out of the box and throw them all over the floor.  Usually, I catch him in time, but there was one day when I was just too late...





In this picture, he had just figured out they would stick to his feet if he walked through them...so he's walking around with cards stuck to his feet.


At first I thought he was going to pick them up, which he did, but then he threw them across the floor.


His last moment of glory before I made him help me pick them up.

I also captured some extremely cute pictures of Harry while he was trying on some new jeans.  As soon as I had the jeans on him, he took off to his closet...



...found his backpack...



...and had me put it on him.



Then back to the closet to find some more treasures!






He looks like such a little boy with jeans and a back pack.  Not to worry though, I have plenty of clothes for him to wear that will make him look like a baby for awhile longer!


Thanks for reading :D

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, does he ever look like his Dad! Your blog is delightful to read, and your children are beautiful. Glad to hear that everythung is going well. Hugs to my great niece and nephew. Love Aunt Helen

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: