Monday, 24 September 2012

Laundry Helper - Second Edition

Maybe some of you will remember my post, from way back when, of Ella helping me with the laundry?  She spent some time taking all of the diapers out of the dryer and placing them into the clothes basket (in an orderly fashion).  Well, my laundry helper - second edition has finally arrived!   Harrison was helping me out a little this afternoon, and I have a video to prove it!


Laundry Helper - Second Edition from Jessica Kuypers on Vimeo.

Unfortunately, I only caught the tail end of his laundry debut.  He had been pulling diapers out of the washer and putting them into the dryer for about 5 minutes before I grabbed the video camera.  He got a little camera shy at that point.

In blogger news - I've added a new button to the sidebar (look to the right--->).  I've signed up for TopMommyBlogs.Com.  It's a site that ranks some of the amazing mommy blogs that are out there.  Go ahead and click on the button to vote for this blog.  You can vote once a day and it will help keep me in the ranks and give my blog some exposure to other blog readers.

Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy: