Monday, 15 October 2012

Back to the Grind

Today marked my first official day back at work (since Harry was born - almost 17 months).  It also marked Harrison's first official full day of daycare...and I have to say, he did okay.  He played (I think), he ate his lunch and he took a nap.  Sounds pretty good in my books!

Here is the boy all ready to leave this morning.




I am so lucky that I don't work every day and I can still be home with the kids a couple of days during the week.  Still, it was hard to leave them this morning.  

Thanks for reading :D


4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it went better then anticipated!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to be able to work just part-time, isn't it? I know it's still hard to leave though! HIs little raincoat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is nice to be able to work part-time. Thanks for reading :D

      Delete

You May Also Enjoy: