Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Harrison Strikes Again

* These events occurred a few days ago, but I'm just getting around to posting them now. *


One of Harrison's favourite activities is taking his toys and hiding them in the bread maker (which I lazily keep on the kitchen floor rather than in the back closet a mere 20 feet away).  Whenever there is a missing toy or puzzle piece, we always check the bread maker.  One day I was helping Ella with her painting when I heard a couple of loud noises.  I turned around to see Harrison staring at me with a guilty look on his face.  Kind of like this one...


That's when I noticed the bread maker was open.  When I went over to investigate, here's what I found...



While I was helping Ella, Harrison was busily taking cans out of the cupboard and piling them into the bread maker.  He was able to fit two cans of soup and a can of pizza sauce before getting busted.

Really Harry?.....Really?  Perhaps someday soon he'll be able to use his 'transferring' skills to help me put away the groceries.

Thanks for reading :D

4 comments:

  1. Maybe he would like you to make some pizza dough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found u thru the mom's monday mingle on naptime review blog and now follow thru gfc! thanks, dear!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: