Thursday, 11 October 2012

Pinterest Posters - The Dora Edition

Today's post is a bit silly.  When I was searching around on Pinterest (where else...my entire creative life is based around Pinterest) for ideas for Ella's birthday party, I found these.  I'm not a huge fan of the swearing in a couple of them (it seems wrong to put bitch and Dora in the same sentence), but they are still pretty hilarious.  

It is possible that these will only be funny to those who've had to watch/listen to countless hours of Dora.







"Dora's questions were really hard today"



And my personal favourite...

Someday - I'll share these with Ella.

Thanks for reading :D

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha I loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg The fact that these are funny clearly means we need to get out more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha these are funny!! even for people who do not know Dora!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: