Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Time for A Make-Over...Harrison

There was much fun to be had today!  This morning we took our weekly trip to the OEYC and came home with the hair dressing bin and a peg board toy (signing out toys - one of the many benefits of the OEYC...check it out, I'm telling you!!).  

The hair dressing bin has turned out to be a HUGE success with Ella.  She had her Strawberry Shortcake doll and her Bell doll lined up ready for hairdos...but not before she fixed up Harrison.  My camera wasn't working as quickly as I wanted for some of these pics, but you'll get the idea.


She had no idea what curlers were.  I explained you put them in someones hair to curl it, so she placed the entire box of curlers on Harrison's head.

I know - this one is blurry.  But it's the only picture I have of Ella putting lipstick on Harry!

That green thing is actually a make up case, but I suppose it could double as a hair product.
 This is the point where I had to get sneaky with the camera.  She realized I was taking pictures and stopped playing.


Shampoo time!

Drying his hair...

...I think he liked this part.
..
Hair dryer (one of three included in the bin)

For the finale - she brushes his teeth.
 And for a certain someone that may be wondering...no, she did not hold his head and say "I said, stay still!"    

After dinner tonight, she just had to put on her Dora necklace and earrings.  They go so well with her Halloween tutu...don't you think?!   


Thanks for reading :D

13 comments:

  1. Hahahaha love seeing them play together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire LOVED this bin too! So strange...she's really not turning into the tomboy I was hoping for. I think these pictures may have to be shown at Harrison's wedding one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be me that really loves this bin the most...I like having my hair done :D

      Delete
  3. Did she tell Harrison that he should keep his head still until she said he could move it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - I nominated you for an award...check it out at...

    http://knowbetternow.blogspot.ca/2012/10/you-love-me-you-really-love-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is OEYC? I'm intrigued...

    Thanks for linking up with the Weekend Blog Walk! It's nice to see you!!

    Jillian
    Hi! It's Jilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following back :D OEYC is the Ontario Early Years Centre. (www.ontarioearlyyears.ca) - It provides free programs and other resources for parents and children...and it's wonderful!

      Delete
  6. So cute! Following back from Shaping Up To Be A Mom! We are considering using Harrison (Harry) as a name if we have another boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow :D Harrison is definitely a great boy name option!

      Delete
  7. such cuties! I love the tu-tu! Brooke from www.babybearhugs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke :D You can always (occassionally) count on dollarama for a good tutu!

      Delete

You May Also Enjoy: