Wednesday, 10 October 2012

What To Do On a Lovely Fall Morning

One morning last week the kids and I packed up and drove over to Grandma's and Grandpa's.  I had an itch to do some fall crafting and it was a lovely day, so I wanted to get the kids outside.  There happen to be many pine cones and coloured leaves at the grandparents' - making it the perfect place for fall craft items!


Ella definitely had to bring along her new binoculars, so she could get a good look at those fall colours.


Harrison didn't bring any tools with him, but he certainly had some ideas about what he wanted to do - he decided to take off on his own for a nature walk (check out the strut).


I LOVE this picture I took of Ella...it seems like the perfect picture to put on my cover photo for my Facebook page...if I could only figure out the sizing (boo Facebook Timeline).


You may have also noticed a new addition to my sidebar (look to the right) - my very own blog button!  Woo hoo!  Thanks to Photobucket and a lovely little website called My Cool Realm, I now have a button that other bloggers can add to their own blogs (all the cool bloggers have one).



So, we managed to gather lots of pine cones and colourful leaves from Grandma's and Grandpa's backyard. Despite my crafting itch from that morning, these items are still sitting in this very bucket on a shelf in our garage.  Maybe we'll get up to something next week...

Thanks for reading :D

1 comment:

  1. Harrison's strut reminds me of watching his great poppa walking out to the barn to do the chores!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: