Friday, 2 November 2012

Christmas Shopping Anyone?!

I'm still working on getting my Halloween (and one other) video loaded onto the blog - something's not working, though.  

In the meantime, you MUST check out this lovely blog Singing Through the Rain to see the Small Business Christmas Gift Guide for 2012.  She has gathered a list of 35 small businesses and Etsy shops which sell items that are PERFECT for Christmas gifts.  If you stop by, you just might see a shop you recognize...



...which reminds me, new items will be listed in my shop soon.

I have been working on:
-  Shortbread cookies
- Christmas Tree Felt board
- Gingerbread cookies
- Turkey dinner

Check the Etsy side bar to see the latest listings.  You can also like my shop on Facebook, here, to keep in touch with all the newest items.

Thanks for reading :D  Hoping to have something a bit more entertaining for you, tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh I can't wait to see your "turkey dinner"! Your stuff is so cute :)

    Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping to get it finished soon. Thanks for hosting the party, always happy to stop by :D

      Delete
  2. What an awesome idea! I will definitely check it out. I am stopping by from No Rules. I am a new follower. Hope to see you at True Aim!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: