Saturday, 10 November 2012

Video: "Can You Explain To Me..."

I FINALLY got one of my videos loaded onto the blog.  It only took two weeks for a successful upload.  I need to give this video a brief introduction.

Recently, Ella started this new thing where she says to us "Mommy/Daddy, can you explain to me how to make a [insert ANYTHING]".  Then she wants us to ask her to explain something.  It's pretty hilarious.  In this video she just asked Nan how to make a book...apologies in advance for all the movement of the video camera.  I blame Harry - he was trying to get the camera from me.



HDV 0030 from Jessica Kuypers on Vimeo.

Hopefully you were able to pick up on Ella's signature move (the jump, twirl, leg kick combination in no particular order).

Thanks for watching :D

3 comments:

  1. This post made my entire weekend. She is going to just be the cutest flower girl that ever was...and clearly the one with the best moves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha - glad you liked it! She definitely has some of the best dance moves in this house :D

      Delete
  2. I agree 100% with Jennalee! I was giggling the whole way through this :) she's going to be the best flower girl!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: