Monday, 10 December 2012

Advent 2012 - Day Ten: Christmas Movie and Hot Chocolate




Today's activity was very fitting with the cold and windy day we had.  Ella and Harrison got to choose a Christmas movie to watch while having a nice treat - hot chocolate!  Well, Harrison didn't have the hot chocolate. 

The kids chose 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'...I'm talking the old-school one we used to watch as kids.  Ella got a bit scared when the snow monster came out, but otherwise, they seemed to enjoy the movie.


Here they are with their treats during the show.

In other news, I found the most amazing item today.  First, I need to remind you about Ella's letter to Santa - the one where the only thing she asked for was a pink airplane that she could drive around.  We are still stumped on this one...

I was in Home Sense today and I saw the most amazing little toy airplane that children can sit in and pedal around.  It literally looked like a miniature plane.  Once the saleswoman informed me of the price ($399.99), all my hopes were shattered.  I came home and googled the plane (why do I torture myself?!) only to find out THERE IS A PINK ONE!   Of course, the pink one averages in price at $437.00. 

Here is the most adorable pink Fantasy Flyer.  If anyone sees this little guy for something much lower than $400.00....call me.  In the meantime, I'm taking suggestions on what to do about this pink airplane situation.



Thanks for reading :D


4 comments:

  1. Could you find a riding car and paint it? Not as nice, but cheaper than $400. Although, it is super cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could work...though, you're right it is very cute and nothing will compare! LOL. thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Hi there!!! I am Hanna and I found you through the blog hop!! I love making new friends and your blog is lovely. I am your newest follower:) Happy Holidays! You can find me over at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    xooxxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there - Thanks for stopping by my blog...I will head over to your blog when I get a chance! Happy Holidays to you too :D

      Delete

You May Also Enjoy: