Thursday, 13 December 2012

Advent 2012 - Day Thirteen: Christmas Felt Board

 
Ah - ha!  I got my photo-editing fixed :)
 
We took the excitement down a notch today and spent some time playing with felt.  I finally busted out the Christmas tree felt board as well as a new felt snowman.
 
 


I wish I had made a gigantic tree for the kids to use, but for now they get to play with this little one I sell in my Etsy shop.




Harrison tried to get in on the snowman action...




...but his attention quickly turned back to his cars.






 
Ella even found some of the felt things from last year.
 









I had a hectic day, so it was nice to come home to a relaxing activity!  We can't wait for tomorrow's activity, though.  Don't forget to stop by to read all about it.

Thanks for reading :D


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!
    Lovely photos!
    Thank you for stopping by and linking up at the Friday Chaos this week.
    Have a nice weekend

    Kerry
    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely wonderful! I love it--what a great way to inspire creativity in younger kids.

    We'd love it if you'd stop by our Sunday Show and Tell Linky Party and share it!

    Hope you stop by...

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: