Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Advent 2012 - Day Twelve: Kids' Christmas Party!

 
 
 
I better start off by writing how incredibly annoyed I am with Photo bucket.  All of a sudden, I need some 'Flash Player'  program to edit my photos when just yesterday I could edit them fine without it!  You'll notice my nice little Day Twelve button above doesn't have  rounded corners or any text because of this problem.  I'll have to get it sorted out for tomorrow's post because I've already spent an hour tonight and I've gotten nowhere! 
 
 
Anyway, moving on.  Today's advent activity was another exciting one!  Some of the teachers at Adam's school put on a little Christmas party for the teachers' kids tonight. It was complete with colouring, crafts, gingerbread men decorating and, of course, Santa.

 



Ella willingly sat on Santa's knee to receive her present and take a photo - surprise, surprise.




Harrison....not so much.



Eventually he got closer -  you know, once he saw there were presents involved.




Ella's gift was a sweet little puppy veterinary kit...




...and Harry got some nice wooden stacking blocks.




The highlight of the evening?  It was definitely the jumping mat.





I should also note - there are no pictures of Harrison on the jumping mat because we don't trust that crazy baby enough to let go of him for 2 seconds while on the mat.  Sorry future Harrison, it was for your own good!

Thanks for reading :D


5 comments:

  1. after seeing Santa, I do not blame Harrison one bet...and quite honestly am very impressed Ella sat on his knee...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing Jennalee. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - Well, Santa was actually a 'she'...one of the teachers from the school. It was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on the Monday Mingle...followed via GFC and on Twitter. Would love a follow back? Thanks!

    http://www.happykidsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute kids <3 looks very fun!!

    im your new follower. maybe follow me back? ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: