Wednesday, 2 January 2013

New Year's Resolutions - 2013

So I didn't quite get around to posting about our New Year's resolutions yesterday.  Today's the day.  A few days ago we had a dinner table discussion with Ella about New Year's resolutions.  Adam tried to explain to her that we choose something we want to change over the next year.  He also suggested she could try to stop sucking her thumb.  Hesitantly, she agreed.  Adam followed up by asking Ella "What should Daddy stop doing this year?".  Ella's response?  "Eating".  Maybe she doesn't quite get the resolution thing yet.

I'm still unsure of Adam's New Year's resolution, but here's what the rest of us came up with:

Ella - Try to stop sucking her thumb

Harrison - Try to give up his soother

Jessica - Only take on the number of projects I can reasonably handle without completely overwhelming myself and causing panic attacks.

I think it's safe to say one of us is going to fail...again.

I guess we'll see what happens.  This year promises to be exciting for us.  I'm starting my new position as Stay At Home Mom in a few days (AHHH).  What does this mean for the blog?  It means TONS of fun and posting.  I also have plans to add lots of new items to my felt shop (Valentine's day heart garland now in stock, click here).

I'll be back tomorrow with the next 'This From That' post.  Thanks for all the blog love over 2012.  2013 should be even better! 

I'll leave you with a couple of cute pics from the past year.



Thanks for reading :D




2 comments:

  1. Excited for you Stay at home Mom. Good luck with all you want to do with you Etsy and your blog. This is awesome work and always fun to see what your family is doing. keep writing Jess your Blog is wonderful. Cheers to 2013 to your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! My 2.5 year old doesn't know our resolution for her LAST year was for her to give up her soother. She's still fighting it...literally. When her 4-month-old brother is sleeping, she actually sneaks up on him and takes his!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: