Friday, 5 April 2013

Bun In The Oven

 
If you remember from last summer, I had a slight obsession with baking as much of our food as possible.  Tonight we're having burgers for dinner, so of course we need some buns!  Have you ever tried to make yourself some of these delicious slider buns?!  
 


Neither have I - these are from the grocery store. BUT there is another type of bun in my oven and it should be ready in August!  Well, in my case more like September or maybe October.



No - I wasn't pissed off during this picture.  I just don't photo well.

I just went for my 20 week ultrasound, and we decided to keep the gender a surprise (which we did with Ella and it was wonderful).  I don't have a feeling either way, but Ella is fairly certain it will be a girl:

-"It should be a girl"
-"Harrison really wants a girl"
-"I only like girls"
-"It has to be a girl so Harrison can dance with her at Jennalee's wedding and I can dance with Daddy"   (Apparently I'm getting left out of this scenario)

Ella is also adamant that she will be helping me get the baby out of my belly.  That should be interesting.

So here is my official blog announcement.  More updates to come!

Thanks for reading :D





17 comments:

  1. Cogratualtions!! New babies are wonderful news <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo for buns in the oven!!! haha....have we told Ella the baby is coming after Jennalee's wedding??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have told her - Harrison's birthday then summer then Jennalee's wedding THEN the baby! LOL...she'll get it soon.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your exciting reveal. September will be here in no time. Followed shortly by winter and cold. Eck. Here's hoping that September doesn't arrive too soon...

    I found your blog from the Canucks Rock Hop. I follow via Twitter (@zoojourneys) and am new follower via Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/journeyofthezoo).

    I hope it's okay that I pinned one of your cute items to my "I Am Canadian" board, http://pinterest.com/pin/71142869086036979/.

    I'm also a follower via BlogLovin and would love it if you followed back and linked up to my Weekly BlogLovin Linky (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/2013/04/bloglovin-linky-thursday.html).

    Hoping you'll stop by The Zoo for a laugh and giveaway or two.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    Finding Humour in Everyday Life
    journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the follows! :D I will definitely stop by and return the favours...looking forward to your bloglovin' linky as well :D

      Delete
  5. Congrats! So exciting! Found you on Mommy Moments and started following via Bloglovin.

    Blessings!
    Katherine
    www.proverbsandpacifiers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo Congrats to you!!!!!!!!! so exciting!! hope you are feeling well!
    shallen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through the blog hop. Congrats and I love your daughters reasons for baby being a girl LOL. Your newest follower- Sasha from http://waytomotherhood.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! I am due in August too :) And I DID try to make those buns, they turned out so dense lol, I think I may stick to buying them!

    http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: