Friday, 26 April 2013

Quotes From The Week

There is no shortage of crazy, weird and ridiculous chatter around this house.  Here are a few quotes from the last couple weeks.

Ella:

"Mom, are the grapes in the fridge-rerator?"

"Daddy, Stella needs her allowance."  (Stella being her doll)

"On Wednesday I went to the zoo when I was 10, so I could go by myself and I met a monkey there and he gave me a banana because he thought he was my friend.  His name was Lucas."

"Mommy, do you want to play book club with me?"

(The day after she was big-time mouthy with me) "Mommy, I'm sorry I didn't be nice the other day.  I was just tired."

"When I was first a mermaid, I swimmed in the ocean to an island and then I fell out of a coconut tree."

(During one of our post-dinner games of I-Spy) 
Ella:  "I spy with my little eye, something red." 
Adam: "The flower?" 
Ella:  "No, red like a strawberry."
Adam:  "A strawberry?"
Ella:  "Yes!"


"Mom, I don't know about you, but I'm stumped."

(After seeing a friend with her new baby brother) " I always have a baby brother.  Nothing with get my baby brother out of here."

"Sometimes I make my own reading glasses out of ice and glass.  I like to make them out of warm ice, though.  I don't use cold ice - I only use warm ice so I don't get cold."



Harry:

(Again, during one of our post-dinner games of I-Spy)
Harry:  "Spy eye grey!"
All of us:  "the wall, the clock, the bib, the plate etc."
Harry: "no, no, no, no, no"
Then it ends up being the first thing we said....he's still learning.

"Mom, what doing?"  (This is his new favourite question)

(When he first wakes up in the morning, we can hear this)  "Ella, where are you?"  (They share a room.  She is literally 2 meters away from him.)



Thanks for reading :D




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for participating in the Weekend Bloglovin Hop! I hope you will join up again next week.

    Jessie @
    Then I Laughed

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: