Wednesday, 8 May 2013

25 Weeks Pregnant: An Update

I was planning to do pregnancy updates every 4 weeks...but, clearly, I missed last week.  So we're going for a week 25 update instead!



This is technically my fourth pregnancy, so it seems my body automatically knew to gain 30 lbs. the second it was expecting.  How precious.

The most ridiculous thing I'm experiencing is that I keep forgetting I'm pregnant.  Seriously, though.  At some point I will need to start preparing for another baby.  Every few weeks or so I hear about someone having a baby and it all comes back to me (the labour, the delivery, the late nights, the crying, the breastfeeding....) - for a few minutes. 


Here are some things this baby likes, so far:
-hamburgers
-fries
-milk shakes
-oranges
-Viva Puff cookies
-all other food items
-kicking my bladder
-kicking when I'm about to fall asleep
-getting tickled by Ella


The Midwives are also pretty lenient on a lady with two kids and a busy schedule.  I've had 6 weeks between appointments so far, instead of 4 weeks, and I've been able to turn down some of the testing which I don't remember having a choice in before (such as the dreaded glucose test...boo!).

So far, so good.  I could do without the sciatic pain, Braxton-Hicks contractions, occasional unexplained rage, acne that I haven't had since high school and more than necessary weight gain, but I suppose it'll all be worth it...

Thanks for reading :D


3 comments:

  1. LOL Unexplained rage....that's not the pregnancy...that's the other 2 kids and a husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still look great! Just a little bit longer and before you know it, a new lovie in your life! How exciting!


    Wishing you a wonderful day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: