Saturday, 27 July 2013

Thanks Pinterest - Cute Gift Idea

wedding/shower gift
If you're anything like me, you probably spend a bit of time on Pinterest.  I don't even bother using a search engine anymore...I just head right over to good ol' Pinterest to find me some crafty ideas.  The nice thing is there are always tons of ideas waiting for us when we log in, so sometimes there is no need to search!
 
We have a few weddings and bridal showers this year, so I've been on the lookout for something different in the way of gifts.  I've come up with one or two things on my own, but I came across this little cutie on Pinterest.  There was no website connected to the image, so I have no links - sorry!
 
Thought I'd share in case someone else is looking for a little (P)inspiration too.

  
Thanks Pinterest :D
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy: