Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Pregnancy Update: 40 Weeks


This is me at 40 weeks...apparently looking stoned (I blame the flash).

This is Adam at 40 weeks...he needs to work on his angles.
 
 
I knew this day was coming, but it seemed to come pretty darn fast this time around.  More than anything I'm anxious to see if we're having a boy or a girl.  We've waited all this time to find out and - just now - it's killing me.
 
This week we (Adam) worked hard to get the baby's room set up.  Ella helped him put together the crib, and she was so proud.  The change table and rocking chair are also moved into the room, so I think we're ready in that department.
 
Yes, there is a door in the baby's room.  It's no longer functioning, though!
 
Harrison doesn't ask too many questions (or maybe he does and we just don't understand them?), but Ella's baby questions have been on the rise this week...my personal favourite:  'Mom, how do your boobs come off to feed the baby?'.  She has also been extra clingy towards me which is difficult to handle when it's hot and there is still some pregnancy rage left (although it has calmed down).
 
I guess now we sit back and continue to play the waiting game...and by sit back, I mean sit on the Swiss ball and try to move the baby down :D
 
Hopefully we'll have a new baby before September.
 
Thanks for reading :D
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking baby's room, do you have room for another crib in that room? just asking, hopefully soon eh I'm sure you are anxious

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: