Sunday, 15 September 2013

Benjamin At 3 Weeks

I started writing this post last week - it was called 'Benjamin At 2 Weeks'.  Somehow, though, the week got away from me...
 
Here is an update on little Benjamin.
 
Nickname:  Benjibenj - given by Harrison
 
Weight:  possibly 10lbs now...I tried to weight him on my own
 
Ability to sleep:  medium...some nights he gives us (me) 4 - 5 hours of sleep and other nights he gives us 2

Ability to cry loudly:  excellent
 
Looks like:  I say Ella and Adam, some others say Harrison
 
Traumatic life events:  circumcision  :-| 

Special Skills:  rolling over!?  What's with my boys - they are early rollers!
 
Number of pictures taken:  a few...I need to stay on top of this!
 
Number of rooms vacuumed/cleaned since his birth:  2
 
Life with 3 small kids:  a little crazy and chaotic.
 
 

1 Week Old
 


2 Weeks Old
 






trying to crawl!

 
 
3 Weeks Old


circumcision soak




The many faces of Benjibenj.
 
 
Filling out...and maybe a little scared.

That's about all I can manage for today.

Thanks for reading :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy: