Thursday, 21 November 2013

Benjamin at Three Months

 
 
Our little Benjibenj. turns three months old today, and boy has he changed in this past month.  This post is mostly about the pictures, but I'll also give you little updates along the way.
 
The biggest change so far?  Well, he's certainly growing - weighing in at about 14 1/2 pounds so far.  He is quite long, but his face has also gotten...
 
 
 ...round.

He is finally into the washable diapers which have held up pretty well after being used by both Ella and Harry., and they should be fine to last for a couple more years.  We have to put him in size 6 months clothes now, though, because of the size of his bum in these giant things.  I don't mind - it sure beats buying diapers every week!

 
 
Although he is getting bigger, he is still a little cuddler (obviously, he's only three months old).  I like to wrap him up in his little hooded blanket, but the fur gets in his mouth and it gets ...messy...so I don't keep him in there for long.

 
He certainly likes to smile, giggle and babble these days, and it doesn't take much to get him going. 


 He really knows how to perform for the camera - thank goodness!  You're in for a real treat today, folks, I managed to capture a picture of him in mid-sentence...
 
 
On most nights he sleeps pretty well, but there is still the occasional night where I'm up with him once or twice (ugh, that never gets easy).  Needless to say, I'm often tired.

 
Finally, he is really on the move...rolling over (front to back) non-stop.  I could barely get him to stay still long enough to take a picture on his tummy.  He is quite the trickster.  I believe that is a smirk on his face in the last picture after he'a rolled over, yet again, in the middle of a 'photo shoot'.

 
Some days it's hard to believe he's already been here for three months, and other days I can't remember a time without little Benjibenj.  I think we are in for some serious shenanigans from these three!

Thanks for reading :D





1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful baby, looks full of hellry, he and Harrison are going to keep you busy, good pictures

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: