Monday, 23 December 2013

Christmas Countdown: Day Nineteen

 
The activity  for today was bringing some treats to a few of our friends.  The last two years I've had cute packaging for the goodies, but this year we had to use Ziploc baggies...apparently I'm not nearly as organized as I think I am!
 

Ella and Harry each grabbed a bag and we walked down the street to make our deliveries. 


The bags were filled mostly with delicious Oreo bark, but there were also a few gingerbread men thrown in there for the kiddies.  Ella was concerned about trying the bark, but I assured her she would have a chance later. 


Hopefully next year we'll have time for a few extra deliveries - my goal is to get to each of our neighbours, but so far it hasn't happened.  LOL.

Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy: