Sunday, 8 December 2013

Christmas Countdown: Day Seven



By day seven of our countdown, things were finally getting back on track.  We were all (mostly) feeling better.  Our activity was for me to take Ella to a Christmas concert.  This year she is finally at a good age to stay up late enough to see the concert - and I knew she would love the songs!




She chose this little number for the evening and was pretty mad (at first) when I made her wear an undershirt underneath it...little did she know she would also be wearing a cardigan once we left the house.


 

When we arrived at the concert, she quickly found the sweets and cousin Rowan.  It was a late night for Ella and she was pretty tired when we got home, but she loved the songs (especially the ones she recognized).  I need to work fast and create a top-notch Christmas playlist for the IPod.  Having me sing the songs is getting really old, and now that she's heard Rowan sing, I don't think it's fair that she has to listen to me!

Thanks for reading :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy: