Saturday, 28 December 2013

Christmas Countdown: Day Twenty-Three


This is the first year we've been able to do tobogganing as one of our activities!  How exciting!  We all got bundled up again (minus Benny) and headed over to the snow hill.  Our van was a little packed once we got the toboggan and tube in there.



Adam and Ella pulled the sled over to the hill...


...and I pulled Harrison.


Adam decided to give the sled a test run before we put the kids on it.


He didn't fare so well!


Harrison and I went down on the tube first.


I'm not going to lie - it's been years since I did this and I was a little panicked going down the hill at first...seeing as we were heading right for a tiny jump and I couldn't get us to move out of the way...it all worked out, though.


 
Adam and Ella went down next on the toboggan...




Ella had a blast - Harrison, not so much.  His favourite part was being pulled back up the hill on the tube.


After a couple rides down the hill, I took Harrison home while Adam and Ella had a few more runs.



We'll definitely be going back to the hill a few more times before winter is over.

Thanks for reading :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy: