Monday, 3 March 2014

Benjamin At 6 Months

It's hard to believe, but our little Benny turned six months on February 22nd.  There aren't many changes to report this month other than adding a couple new foods (which, of course, this 17 1/2 pounder loves).  Until now he's been really good being with other people, but I think he's on the verge of a 'making strange' stage...more on that in my seven months post (maybe!).  I think our goals for the next couple months will be sitting independently and (dare I suggest it) crawling.  Considering both Ella and Harry walked before they crawled, I won't hold my breath on the crawling.
 
 
 
Benjamin's latest trick is knocking over his play mat with continuous rolling.  He is a pro at wrapping his legs around the poles (I don't know...is that what you call them?) and pulling them down - as demonstrated above.  He has also been known to get himself sandwiched inside the mat.
 

I tried to get Ella to help me set up Benny's six-month photo shoot, but she was more interested in being part of the photos.  Harry was busy doing more important things (like playing cars).  Here's a look at what we ended up with...










It was a struggle to get Benny by himself (I managed two before Ella barged back in front of the camera).  Although he's pretty laid back, he doesn't hesitate to let us know when he's ready to do something else.

Thanks for reading :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy: