Sunday, 30 March 2014

I Found it on Pinterest...April Fools Edition



I don't usually participate in April Fools pranks, but I thought this year might be fun to look for cute jokes to play on the kids.  While I was searching (Pinterest), I came across some HILARIOUS pranks that are a little more my style than your classic saran on the toilet seat (lame).

I pinned these onto my secret April Fools board, so maybe someday I'll muster up the energy to pull one of them off!

This one might be the most difficult...I have no idea how to go about making a photo like this.

Embedded image permalink
Head in a Jar


Hand coffee over to your favorite coworker like this.
Haha
The classic prank from 'The Office'...
funny-pranks-40


Terrify your coworkers with a fake milk splatter.
Spilled Milk on the Laptop


 Drum roll please...this last one is my number one favourite prank.  It would take a ton of work, and I would NEVER attempt it while we still have little kids, but I can definitely see it in my future. 

25 April Fools' Day Pranks to Play on the Family
Don't Tip the Cups
 




 I did manage to come across some cute kid-friendly pranks.  It's hard to find things that are age-appropriate for 3 and 4 year-olds.  These two were my favourite, and I think they would be do-able for Ella and Harrison this year.


wm_aprilfools_lollipops2
Broccoli Lolipops
april-fools-pranks-5
Food with Eyes


Thanks for reading :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Enjoy: