Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Christmas Countdown 2014: Day Nine



Today we made our most exciting Christmas decorations yet - Christmas wreaths!  I had the idea to let Ella and Harrison each make a wreath for their bedroom doors, so I grabbed a couple plain wreaths from Michaels and some random decorations (not to mention a kajillion borrowed decorations from Nan).  They were both excited to make something they could put in their room.


I set all the decorations out in front of them and they got to decide what should go on their wreaths.  After they chose a few special items, I had them set everything around the wreath in the EXACT spot they wanted it to be.  I then used hot glue to attach everything (except the garland and beads).  You could use wire or ribbon to tie all the ornaments on, but my timeline only allowed me to use hot glue.  :D

And here are the finished products:


 
I'm already thinking these would be cute gifts to make for special people next year.  I'll add it to my list!
 
Thanks for reading :D
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love these!! So good! They are just so talented!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy: